XP underwent its first Section 5 Ofsted inspection on 12-13th July, and was found to be outstanding in all areas.
It states that:
- Our students are making outstanding academic progress, including the most able.
- Our students’ behaviour is impeccable and they love coming to school.
- All our staff have consistently high expectations.
- Staff morale is very high and leadership is held in very high regard.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the work of the school and the positive impact it is having on their children’s intellectual progress and moral well-being.